Sunday, January 31, 2010

I don't want to know what LOVE is.

I had a long and meaningful talk with my beloved cousin. And, after the talk, I have made a vow- Not to get into a relationship unless I'm ready and the guy is really mature. Yeah, I guess love is a scary word. It can make you or break you. I guess, I should just rely on myself in the future and be an independent woman. One that does not need guy's money and can live by herself. Okay, this is easy to say, but it is really hard to do. So, I shall not open my heart until, welllll, I've reached. hmmmm. say, 21? kekeke, I shall bring my future boyfriend-to-be to my mum and granny first, and the yshall tell me whether he is okay anot. heehee anyway, I will be having my driving lessons soooon, gloated gloated heehee!
Love life, live life love. Hey, it rhymes! kekeke
Mummy, I love you I love you, this is random.

Older entries