Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hi I think I needa long break.


I've been really busy for the past few days. Rushing through projects, and year end exams are coming up real real real soon, right after Chinese New Year. Now, how am I going to study? ....Man I needa b-r-e-a-k, badly.


Anyway, I'll leave this cyber space for a short short while. And, I guess it was never an easy thing to forget. But, what to do? The past is the past, we can only look back, and continue with our life. Live life the way you want, if you want to live it the way you are living right now, one day you'll surely regret. Better stop what you are doing and start doing something that is worth doing. Not making your parents worry should be your priority.
Hey, I love my life right now. I shall study more, and much more effectively. Love, Kuek!

Older entries