Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Protagonist, pull and push. I hate it.

My life seems to be so dull now, and the next moment, it seems to be so hectic. Man man, what is this? You know, sometimes you'll just think about the unnecessary thoughts that is so surreal, and this is the scary part, you'll mixed up the past and present. I have to agree to this saying:" After giving your true heart, it's hard to not to forget and not reminisce." Oh well, but, then and again, so what, we'll still need to move on. Yeah. It's hard to practice what I've preached which is to not care.


Anyway, my mum's birthday is coming up real soon, and I want to get her a new perfume. She always make wrong choices about perfumes, they smell weird. Escada sounds really good, it suits her, and I can use it as well heehee!

Older entries