Sunday, September 19, 2010

hush nstop

Don't catch me when I fall cause I believe in standing up by myself and learn from the mistake(s). I've questioned myself, what is my purpose in life, and I've yet to find out. So many things have happened and at our age, we are immature, and the thing is, we will always be. What I wanna say is that, thoughts may have cleared by now, but, who knows what will happen in the future? Antics will not cease. Just beware of retributions and I am serious. The repercussions of lying, two(mutiples)-timing, curiosity (since curiosity kills cat), just take note, now you may not have your retribution(s), but in time to come, you will eventually have. A reminder to me, how to effectively "move on", not to think and start a total new life and really not think of the past, no matter of what happened in the past. yep, A jerk will forever be a jerk. It's hard to change a jerk. bye cyber. lastly, we could NEVER be friends for eternity. this is not the right way to treat a friend. I bear/ hold grudges and won't forget them. retribution will get back to you yeah yeah yeah

Older entries