Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Farewell to my black long wavy hair!

I shall miss my hair...





Like I've said, don't mess with me. I'll hunt you, yes you. yes, you yes!






easy come n easy gooooo



why chop off my face!





Man, I'll miss my black wavy hair so so so much. Seriously. But having going through the torture of staying uo really late at night for my hair to dry up makes me wanna chop of my hair. Be beck with a total new hairstyle! I wana wana wana go rebel with kinooooo n just dance our way through. Oh goshhh my mind kept on replaying this song: " Beggin, beggin you .... " this is the part where mooose in step up 3d dance in the water, and it's way too awesome! Woahhhh totally gona find such a cute guy with cute curls and high cheek bones and soft smile, woah gna get gaga over him....
gdnight n bye cyber. Starbucks is having a new promotiona drink- creme brule ( i dk how to spellll hahhaha) prefer caramel machiatto though





Older entries