
TOM N TOMS !

Jing's favourite- Pretzels!






Caramel dippps! Sweetyyyy!
Jing recomended cakes, it's yummmy!
Nice ambience eh
TOM N TOMS!
Cookies N' cream tomnccino
Passion fruit smoothie
OH MY GOD, CUTEEEE!
And I looked super super short :(
So today I didn't have any classes at all. But, I have fieldtrip, and we went from Raffles Place to Tanjong Pagar... Walked the whole 1km worth of road in the hot and sunny weather. Hm, but, the main thing was after the trip, me and Jing went over to TNTs for some drink and to chill. The ambience was really great, it's some place that you could stay there for the entire day. Anyway, I truly enjoyed myself with Jing, and we'll be having our adventure around Singapore during the 2 weeks vacation, finding treasuressss in Singapore, heehee! I can't wait for that, seriously.
And, at night, I had a long chat with my dad. I managed to talk to him for more than 30 mins, in peace. Guess that's definately a good sign. I love the way my life is right now. I guess the saying of- things tend to get worse before it gets better. I guess it's true, in a way. :D
I am loving every single bit of my life, and the ups and downs. Tomorrow night I'll be meeting my darling Jiayu!!!! finally we are meeting! :D So glad that we are finally meeting babe! And, sat, I'll be going to Malaysia with Jing and Ying! Gonna be another hectic 2 straight days in a row, and sun I'm able to take things slow, a breather at least. I think these 2 weeks in particular, I have been busy travelling around from the east to the west, and back to the east, quite siaooo ah. hahaha kay, gotta watch my favourite show now! Bye cyber!~~~~~ I AM FEELING HIGH AND HAPPPPPPPPY! LOVESSSSSS hahahha!
