Just got back from work @Starbucks, and I am really worned out. Although I only worked for a mere 5hours, but it is really tiring. I guess it's because for 4 consecutive days, I have been waking up at 5/6 a.m. And, these few days, I have been too busy to stop and think. I guess that is a good way of running away from the problems with the heart.
Fatigue and signs of aging is shown in my face and my hands.. My hands are accumulating more and more unnecessary lines and burnt marks :( All in the name of work... Anyway, I think Starbucks can be my second home. I have been studying at Starbucks from 7a.m till 1plus and followed by work till now. I am an avid Starbucks fan. heehee as for now, I need to catch some sleep and return justice to my over-worked body. Bye cyber!~ Oh, before I go offline, I would like to thank this special great friend of mine, thank you for coming all the way from home and accompany me back. I think without you ah, my whole journey back home, I'll just sulk and sulk. haahhaa, I shall treat you Java Chip the next time we meet okay! :D:D:D
