Friday, April 9, 2010

reflectionssss

Indeed, I saw that same random rocker stranger again. hahaha, this is funny. Well, school is starting really really soon. I have expectations and also, a little bit of regret. I want to score and push my GPA to the real max, and regret cause I'll have to stop working. Aw, I'll miss working with my wonderful colleagues! Especially those few that I have gotten to know better. They are so real, no fake fronts and back-stabs. Yep, I love Taiwanese. hahahaha and, while chatting with Ivan today, he told me that drinking cold drinks makes one aged much faster. Come to think about it, Singaporeans' lifestyle is just so hectic and this is bad for the health and also skin. I think this saying is really right- there are no ugly people, there are only lazy people. This is really true. I better start taking good care of myself such that I'll have a better body and also a much healthier skin. Yepppp. k, bye cyber~ Offff to catch my favourite drama

Older entries