Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Love Toddday!~

I went over to Belinda's house yesterday, cause I have 3 long hours break before my lecture starts! hummmp, and met up with Felicia in the evening, oh finally we're meeting. We're always busy with our own stuffs, and she'll be trememdously busy with her preparation for her 'A's. Welllz, waking up at 6 in the morning is never a fun thing. But, for these few days, I needa wake up at 6, to get to the driving centre in time for etrials. I better make sure that I pass this time! Getting Koi later, hahaha, finally eh! :D:D:D Craving for it since yesterday. Jerrica, Pearl, QiaoYin, Kellynn and Belinda, do tell me whether you guys want Koi, I'll be kind enough to buy them for you hahaahah:D

And, I'm glad that I met up with Felicia, it's been donkey years since we last met. I think the last time we met up was, during mid-January, so long right! hahaha, anyway, I'm glad that you have found one guy that treats you well and loves you with his true heart :D And Belinda you're right, Felicia is your Primary school friend :D Perhaps, you two could meet up, surely have lots to catch up on! :D I better get going, I'm getting really late for etrials! Bye cyber!!!~

Older entries