












I guess my life wasn't all about work after all. hahaha been busy meeting my friends and pestering them. I have been staying at home and catching this particular drama, and it was inspirational. One of the quote:" Life have chosen you, but you can choose your life." This is damn right. It'll be my new motivation from now on. Everybody have a big dream that they dreamt about. I am wondering to myself, what is my big dream that is not attainable.... uh, I shall forget about those profound random thoughts for now, and just relax in my couch...
Hang out with Jiayu, and every time I sees her, she will always whine to me about the same thing:" My ****t is too small." Jiayuuuu, told you I'll post about this! hahaha, dont scold me k. hahaha And, Jing is finally back from Korea, finalllly finalllllllllly la! Shall meet up with her sooon so she'll be able to tell me about her fanscinating wild time she've had in Korea. I gotta go to bed soon, byyyyye~
