2M05
Had lunch with my new classmates :) Pearl, next Thursday you shall dress up for Apel class kay! haha :D Most of us have a 4 long hours break before our cds and we had nothing to do. And, it is such a coincidence that Pearl and me have the same cds- Design in Culture. haha then met May and Jing for cds...
For the night, I met up with Jiayu at Parkway. I swear each time I sees her, she'll repeat the same thing:" My breast is so small." Omgoshhhyyyyy, Jiayu, why you keep repeating the same stuffs ... Told you I'll blog bout this! :D And, Happy Birthday in advance! Don't think too much about it kay, it'll pass very quickly. Anything messed up, just come find me :)
How, I think I really couldn't take care of myself. I think I'll be falling sick again, when I haven't even recover a twinny-winny bit! I guess for the next 2 weeks, I'll have this gay voice. Manz, die liao..
Kay, I better go to sleep! Goodnight and bye cyber!~
