Friday, April 30, 2010

Alexandra Road



(L) (L) (L) lovely Xinyu (L)



Toffee sweet! Yummmmy!








On the way back home, from Alexandra Road!




















Had lunch with kellynn and Jerrica at Pizzahut. And, the cury bake rice is really spicy, and I couldn't finish it :( Went to Bukit Merah with Jing to some wholesale, and we had a real eye-opener! :D And, I am really happy that we have our Koi-fixed :D Super nice, but I really missed Chinatown's bubble tea, it's much more yummmmy! hm, and we went over to Ikea and walk for a short while, and took bus home. Basically, whenever when I'm with Jing, it'd be an adventure. hahah!
At night, went skating with Xinyu :) It's been (I dont know how long since I last skate!) yeah, but I did not fall, so that's a relief. Tomorrow going to be hectic! I hope that I'll be able to go and do what I longed to do! :D And, I want to do a lot of things, but there is only one me... how?.. kay, bye cyber!~ Off to sleepppp :D
















Older entries