Thursday, March 18, 2010
Sweetheart and sweet talks.
To my sweetheart: I love you so much! It's like, we are so so so similar. Our character and our way of doings are so alike. We are just like the exact replica of each other. hmm, I found out something really bad, and this is a big major turn-off. I shall not let the history repeats itself, ever again. Once bitten twice shy, I love this saying. Anyway, never lie to a girl, never ever ever lie to a girl, especially to your girlfriend. Once the lie is revealed, whatever good deeds that you claimed you have done will be totally destroyed. What I have to say is, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR RETRIBUTION, and the one above will definately punish you, you won't be forgiven and the matter won't rest, you will never be able to escape easily. yep, bye cyber-world. man, everything seems to be so fake now.
