Monday, March 29, 2010

Another new experience which proved me wrong.

Work with Jean and Ju was real fun. I did not expect this. I thought I'd be trapped in an all girl's environment (which I dislike a lot a lot), but it turned out to be fun. I better start my saving and stop all the endless temptations such that I'll be able to have more money to spend in Japan/Korea next year! Kuek, better start saving ah! This journal is dedicated to me myself: Kuekshihui. Jing and Ying, travel safely kay! Seeya guys next next week, and we'll go and get our Ramen hahahaha I caint wait ah! :D Oh my gosssssssssssh, I'll be meeting Seetoh tomorrow! We've got so much to catch up on and stuffffs. And, meeting darling tooooo, and, meeting sweetheart tooo, and meeting meeting and simply meetings(endlesssss). Okay, bettter note them down in my little nottty. bye, cyber~

Older entries