I guess all these time, I have really lost myself. I became who I am not. And, knowing the truth really hurts, but it didn't hurt me as deep, in fact, my anger was deeper and to a large extent, I am disappointed. To you: I will not sympathy you nor care about you from now onwards. Perhaps to you, making me worry is your main motive for all your entics that you are doing right now. You know what? I don't care at all, Why should I care whether or not are you wasting your life away when you have hurt the ones that onced like you? You know what, You will never understand the reason behind the distance until you have matured, and Understand what love is and know how to treat a girl, and love the girl. Hey womanizer, you don't deserve me to waste my time explaining myself, since in your eyes, I am this kind of person- not appreciating your so called efforts in doing things that are unnecessary.
A quote from Tinesh:" Live your life cause every moment you spend angry or sad is a moment of happiness wasted!" Thanks Tinesh, it made me realised that I have angry for nothing and many moments of happiness are wasted. Not going to regret, so, yeah, I'm going to live my life like before I know you, which is being myself, and really happy.
Once again, I love my life right now.
Live life loved;)
