Yay Yay Yay, Ferlycia, Veng wai, Xin yu and Yi Jing, though we might not be in the same class for the following semester, we'll maintain our friendship kay! I want to tell you guys that I really appreciate and enjoy being with you guys. I am not an easy-going person, and I have my tempers and dislikes. Thank you for being able to accept me wholey and hear my problems and make me laugh. Okay, I know this is really random, and I am always random kekeke.
Another thing, I really enjoy my life right now. I don't know whether it is appropriate to say this here, but, I'm stronger than what I expect of myself. and, Dear dear dearest friend, you'll be fine kay. Anything just tell us, we'll support you in each and every that we can. Just dial our numbers when you are in need of support kay, mine especially, it is so easy to remember. kekeke.
kay kay, offffffff from this cyber space, shall go and do my projects. How am I going to handle all these endless projects for next semester? How how how.........
And and and I caint caint caint wait for tomorrow, cause we'll be having shopppping spreee, like finally kekekkekeke caint caint caint waitttttt! I love being me, kuek shihui. kekeke
